Everyone's amused by the fact that I publicly called out the exboyfriend on facebook (with my status, which apparently shows up on EVERYONE's newsfeed) for being an immature 25yo boy who can't control himself. The best part about this is the fact that he text messages me the next day asking if I want to come over. No I don't. I haven't wanted to since we broke up, and I sure as hell don't want to now.
Going out tonight for the 4th with Boy #1. I don't have to work until 11 tomorrow so I can actually go out and have a good time. I kind of want to get trashed, I haven't drank in that capacity in SO long.
Friday --> hookah lounge with boys I met from last weekend...including the adorable high school teacher. Hopefully he shows up and will actually ask for my number this time. He's SO CUTE. I feel like I'm gushing about a puppy or something.
click on photos to enlarge.
comments are welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment