click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Sunday, July 8, 2007

I'm Super Serial Guys

Went out to breakfast for dinner with hot teacher man. Then we walked around a park and went to a free concert, saw some illegal activity, talked by a lake, etc. It was actually a super cute date. I thought we connected pretty well. Nothing happened. We'll see what goes on next. He has a super busy week next week (getting his house ready so he can move in on Saturday) so I don't know if I'll be seeing him at all.

The boy text'd me today with "Hi beautiful!" That made me happyx1000 so I guess today was a good day overall.

Three sets of people came by to see the house and my mom gave me the wrong messages - told me the 12'oclock people weren't coming till 2 - they came at 12...and another set came at 2...and then someone else came at 3. So I basically was shunned from my house for a good 4 hours.

No comments: