click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Friday, May 4, 2007

The Sum of It All

Lost: sobriety, self-control
Found: Dior sunglasses
Won: Most Likely To Dance On A Table

Last night was one of the best nights of my life. My formal date was phenomenal and we were obviously the hottest couple there. Had way too much to drink, so as soon as I got to the place, I had to pee...instead of waiting in line, I decided to use the Men's bathroom. So I was peeing the same time my date and HGF were. WHOO!

Lots of dancing occurred, and it was awesome. One thing to note - I dont know why guys always grab my head when they dance with me (read: grind on me when we are face to face).

When the Stoney Jew and I were dancing, he would grab my head and we would just dance nose to nose. It was really fucking bizarre, and I didn't get it. Although the creepiest part about that night was when we were making out heavily on the dance floor and this random dude said "THAT'S SO HOT" and when we froze in awkwardness to look at him, he decided the best course of action to take at that point was to say "CONTINUE!"

Anyway, last night was no different. The date would grab my head a lot. I didn't get it then, and I didn't get it last night. HGF decided that it looked really bizarre from the outside.

Anyway, my dress was pretty hot. It was short, with sunburst pleats and a halter. It was pretty thin material so I couldn't wear a bra with it, and I have pretty large puppies, so I was a little wary that I was going to accidently flash EVERYONE. Although I'm pretty sure I flashed everyone my underwear - I wore hot pink boyshorts just for that purpose.

If my date EVER reads this (you saucy minx you), THANKS for
1. being the best formal date ever
2. being the cutest nutjob in the world
3. not writing a paper that's due at 3pm the next day to come to formal
4. giving me your sweatshirt for the way back!

Marry me???

Bad points in the night - HBF's date never showed b/c he had a final presentation to do that night and didn't make it to the bus and just never came. My little's date (HJF) didn't show because he had a 101 fever and a sinus infection. My other little's date ended up leaving the formal without telling her! BOO to those bastards.

No comments: