click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Checking Out

I pretty much want to kill every freshman on campus right now. It's the last day of moving out, and of course, unlike last year when I was also a Resident Advisor, TWENTY of my THIRTY SIX residents want to check out TODAY. between the hours of 9am and 2pm.

I stumbled home around 1:30am, got to bed around 2:30am, stayed wide awake because I was drinking a diet Pepsi (liberal's coke) bottle filled half with vodka so all the caffeine was still coursing through my veins.

Then I get woken up in the middle of the night because some people are in the lounge screaming and being drunk. So I do what I always do - walk out completely incoherent and start screaming SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT.

Then I get woken up at 7:30am (fan-fucking-tastic) because all my residents who want to check out at fucking 9am and 10am have to pack. By pack I really mean they stand around and "oversee" while their parents do the heavy lifting and everything else. So they start talking, turning on their music, and making me want to bomb the entire building. BRILLIANT.

Somehow, I lasted in bed and without injuring anyone till 9am, when my first check-out was, and thankfully, the person was a nice, quiet, girl so I couldn't really take out my ire out on her. But I did start screaming and yelling at the kid next to the next check-out's room, because his music was at a level that is just not suitable for 9:30am...

I don't care if it's YOUR last day. It's NOT MINE. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I was going to change my status on facebook to "[GRITS] is going to kill some freshmen today" but decided that that was probably not appropriate given light of some recent events.

One good thing out of this - freshman give me a bottle of tequila.

No comments: