click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Back To The South

Some updates:
  • I GRADUATED. Official alumnae status! Now these bloodsucking people better not start calling me for money...because I will have plenty of loans to pay back. HOLLER.

  • hot man at the gym...totally MIA...I was crying on the inside. I am desperately hoping that he was away on vacation/at some military thing for Memorial Day and didn't just move or switch gyms, because I don't think I can do an entire summer without staring at his ... various muscle groups.

  • work starts tomorrow...whee...

  • parents are moving up north (woe is me), meaning I will no longer be in the south for any extended periods of time. So sad!! What sucks is that my dad has to move up there at the end of June, when his job starts, and my mom has to stay behind to sell the house, etc. Oh well.

  • the boy has attempted to make contact many times...I am strong and I am adamant in that I will NOT be seeing him this summer because that will just lead to stupid stupid things leading to my being emotionally catatonic by the time law school starts.

No comments: