I drink a lot of gin, and it doesn't affect me. I can drink rum like it's water. I can shoot straight vodka, and everything will be fine. Tequila, however, affects me in another way.
After 2 shots of tequila each, HGF and I started belting out Beyonce's Irreplaceable, PCD's Buttons, Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You, Mariah Carey's Always Be My Baby, Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody, and I started singing Sisqo's Thong Song by myself.
And this all happened in a VERY full bar...while we were drinking Long Island Iced Teas...or rather, staring at them groaning because the tequila was hitting us so hard. Tequila makes me not able to focus on anything for more than 2 seconds, and just stare into space. All in all, tequila gives me almost the same feeling that another substance does.
I'm actually really excited to see my parents when they get in tomorrow night - they haven't been up here since they moved me in three years ago. This time I get to take them around campus and blah blah blah. YAY GRADUATION!!!
click on photos to enlarge.
comments are welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment