I went out with lawboy last night. Didn't expect much from it, but I think I officially fell in love last night.
1. He's a giant mess too (when he drinks a lot or is high)
2. His fav drink is a sapphire+tonic
3. He's pretty straight forward and laid back
4. He's in law school (3rd year) and has a job
5. He is SO freakin cute.
Okay I would have invited him up to my apartment...but I didn't shave my legs. Jewbear was sitting out on the couch in the living room, and my room was beyond messy. But we made out. He's short though, probably 5'9. But whatever. I'll continue to touch him.
click on photos to enlarge.
comments are welcome!
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what's sapphire tonic?
i guess i can google that but i don't feel like it
Post a Comment