According to HGF, I like cracked out men. This is totally true. And I need to correct that...because lord knows I was completely and seriously hitting on HGF's friend who is the most genuine, genius, cracked out drunkards that we both know. And I need to stop myself before it leads to something ridiculous.
To be honest, I like men who are a little off. Somehow, I've become one of those women who like men who have something wrong with them, that I can somehow fix (or maybe not fix). Maybe I just like the thrill of an adventure because you just never know what to expect with men like that.
I am extraordinarily attracted to him, and it's awful. The first time I ever met him, he said 10 words to me and I started making out with him. The second time I met him, I was standing between his legs and talking about his dick. Do I want there to be a third time? I told HGF to stop me from doing anything stupid next time, unless he thinks that I shouldn't stop...and he says I shouldn't stop...but to not date him, because no one has any idea what his thoughts on commitment are.
Chemistry. Some people just have it...ugh.
click on photos to enlarge.
comments are welcome!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment