click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Men's Shoes

Okay, so I'm completely superficial - but I have realized that I judge men based on their shoes.

For example - I took this one boy to my professor's party on Wednesday. He was wearing a nice gray wool JCrew coat, navy blue fitted sweater, pink button down underneath, and a pair of dark wash Xpress men's jeans that fit him pretty well. Nice black belt.

And then I noticed the shoes. To me, the ultimate sin is when a man wears a pair of jeans with black dress shoes. Am I right or am I crazy? But I think that look is awful and I connotate it with the jersey shore and the Gotti boys.

The boy was SO adorable though. So I made it through the rest of the night without looking down, because lord knows I would've just been completely turned off.

Other superficial turn-off's - boys who can't match, boys who wear t-shirts all the time, boys who wear white socks with dark shoes (and vice versa), boys who wear boxers (because to me that just means he has a small dick), boys who don't groom themselves (fix your fucking unibrow!),

No comments: