The boy I took as my date to my professor's party drunkenly told me that he liked me that night. Basically said he actually liked me, which is why he didn't plan on having sex with me that night...because mixing those two early on is usually not a good idea. We had a talk about it being casual and whatnot.
So last night after going out, I end up drunk at his apartment at 3:30AM. One thing leads to another, etc. We ended up going to sleep at like 5AM. He likes to cuddle, and I like touching him.
I wake up this morning. And we're laying in bed. He turns and puts his arm around me and kisses me on the cheek and then closes his eyes and goes back to sleep. And that's the point when I realized that I'm actually developing feelings for this boy...or maybe I already have feelings for him. The only thing that went through my head was "shit," because I didn't mean for it to turn into anything - not that I'm upset that it has turned into something.
But I actually like him - beyond the physical. I like it when he hugs and kisses me.
It snowed last night. And we stood there, with his arms around me, and looked out the window. It was a perfect moment, and I think we both realized something was going on. Because after that, he just acted like a socially awkward giddy 13 year old boy.
click on photos to enlarge.
comments are welcome!
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment