The boy has continued to ignore my phone calls. He's also taken on the habit of not calling me back or texting.
I'm not sure how much more effort I want to put into communicating with him anymore. I might give it another week.
In other news - city-boy asked me to go to a concert with him this friday.
pros: i really like the band; i haven't been to a concert in a while; the ticket is free; it starts at 7pm so i have plenty of time to do other stuff afterwards.
cons: i don't exactly have a romantic interest in him; i don't want to lead him on; i'd rather be hanging out with AFM; it's one of my friends' birthday parties.
Well, I guess I'm just not going to this concert.
click on photos to enlarge.
comments are welcome!
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment