click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Rewind, Repeat.

Met a blonde boy (they kill me!), possibly one of the only ones here who has consistent gigs (as in...not broke) in the film production/photography world. His photo series on India was just exhibited. He apparently worked on Lindsay Lohan's proactiv commercial as well as Britney Spears' video with Madonna and with Snoop Dogg. Apparently on the set with Snoop Dogg, Britney wouldn't come out of the set and was sobbing and crying in her trailer. That was the night she sprained her knee and they just stopped production.

Anyway, we were at a wine bar - good wine, good conversation. Headed back to his apartment. Making out in the cab...on his bed half naked. Our bodies work well together...it seemed as though we had known each other for years, not days.

No sex. Nothing for him. He actually had to go and finish off in the bathroom because we kept on starting and stopping. But he has such a nice dick. I'm going to call him Artsy Fartsy Man aka AFM from now on.

Okay, so maybe I'm not as terrible in luck as I had previously thought. Although all these well endowed men that I keep on meeting are spoiling me for the average joe that I will inevitably meet.

The city-boy that I met 2 weeks ago was average...average looking, average dick, probably average love making abilities. Why was I settling for average???

AFM was raw and had passion. The artsy ones always do.

No comments: