As much as I'm really forcing myself to move on, I can't help but miss him. When I went out with the boy from Saturday, he asked me what kind of guys I liked. At the time, I really had nothing to say except the generic - someone interesting, nice, etc.
I've been thinking about it for the past couple of days, and I just wrote those characteristics down. Reading over them, I realized that really, the page full of descriptions were qualities that I appreciated in the boy. And I realize now that the entire time I was thinking about what qualities attracted me to the boys that I date, I was thinking about what things I missed in the boy.
I'm just incredibly saddened by the fact that what we had really can't be worked out.
click on photos to enlarge.
comments are welcome!
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment