"From start to finish he went to every length to wait hand and foot on the oriental princess of his dreams - his gifted girlfriend with waist-length black hair and sad, sensitive eyes.
And I - I finally realized I'd fallen into the trap of love and passion set by this man who wasn't supposed to be anything more than a sex partner. He had reached my vulnerable heart and then the intimacy behind my eyes. I'd fooled myself by saying it was all just a game, amusing for us both; life's just an amusement park, and we can't stop searching for pleasure.
... The shirt still had his smell. Burying my face in it made me realize what it is to lose happiness."
The boy is here in 6 days. I have a decision to make.
click on photos to enlarge.
comments are welcome!
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment