click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Friday, October 26, 2007

i was walking with a ghost

I'm starting to get attached to friday-night's-boy. He needs a better name, seeing as how I am probably going to refer to him a bit more frequently. City-boy. We'll call him that.

I've been talking to City-boy pretty frequently for the past ... week. It's probably not the best thing for me to do. Actually, I'm not really sure what is the best thing to do at this point. We talk for a couple of hours every day, and well, last night was just a giant mess.

I joined a journal and we had our mid-semester staff party. I started that night with about 3 shots of tequila. Followed by 3 shots of Soco and Lime. Then, going along with everyone else, I decided to go to the bar by where the party was. I was TRASHED and I kept on saying outloud how I really want to touch one of my neighbors. Probably not the best idea. Then I started DRUNK TEXTING City-boy. I don't think I actually wrote anything of any coherence but that's a different story.

Get to the bar and I'm trashed. Leaving other details inside, I pretty much start dancing by myself/with my roommate and start groping boys' asses. Thinking about it sober, I am SO embarrassed. At least the boys aren't in any of my classes. I was just too trashed to function.

Then I proceeded to drunk dial City-boy...at 1 in the morning. and we talked for like, an hour and a half. About what? Hell if I know. Too bad we live on opposite sides of the city. Or else the mistake of drunk dialing could've turned into a bigger mistake...

The things I do know about my drama-filled life - I no longer have a bona fide boyfriend. Whatever is going on between me and the boy is I don't even know. He's trying to work it out. I'm trying to actually forgive him. It's going to be a long process.

2 comments:

Overpriced Designer Man Bag said...

good, get your mind off that lying, scheming bastard

Anonymous said...

Well written article.