click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

DMZ

Friday night: go out with HGF's crew to some random loft party thrown by his grad school's friend/DJ. Ends up going home with a 4th year PhD because HGF and co. were too coked up to go home at that point. HGF kept on pushing me to talk to that guy and apparently threw the guy a thumbs up in the bathroom. Kid is pretty cute, we can talk forever. We woke up at 9am (went to bed at 5:30am) and talked until 1pm. I didn't want to do anything beyond making out that night - so we didn't. Talked to him on AIM tonight for another 3 hours.

Sunday: tell the actual boy about all that went on this weekend. I think it made me feel better, because today I woke up for the first time in 10 days not hating him. At the same time, the fact that I am continuing to talk to and semi-flirt with the boy from Friday lets me know that my heart is still not 100% back in that relationship.

Regardless, I miss the boy so much and I really can't wait to see him - and by see him I mean have a lot of sex with him, and cuddle, and feel good in his arms.

No comments: