click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Monday, October 15, 2007

Are we dating? Are we dating?

After discussing the current matters of the day (i.e. my CRIPPLING EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS) amongst myself and others, I realized I might not be doing as bad as I previously thought. Sure, I don't have a firm grasp on what may or may not be happening right now, and I sure as hell don't know what I want, but that's pretty ok. I downloaded a lot of music, and I'm listening to it, and it's sounding pretty good. I've been outside every once in a while and I can talk to people at least a little bit. I just managed to take a successful shower, and I read some pages in a book too. I guess I'm not broken beyond repair.

I'm going to compile a brilliant playlist, buy a pack of cigarettes, go out into that big, bad world, and then (ever so quickly) run into the library and throw myself into my work. I'm pretty excited about all this.

No comments: