So the big city is definitely spewing out some quality men, namely the law boy that I met last weekend.
He is pretty much the complete polar opposite of the boy I had/have been dating. He's the most polite, the most down-to-earth-nice, and shy and reserved man I have ever encountered. On the other side, the boy I had been dating is a typical drunk mess who has asshole tendencies and also tends to have little to no regard for emotional feelings.
However, the boy I had been dating is exactly like me, and the boy I met last weekend is the polar opposite of me. We've already seen each other 3 times and it's been a week. We both feel so incredibly comfortable with each other already but neither of us know why.
I've already met his token gay friend, and he absolutely loves me. Apparently I'm not the only one attempting to corrupt him. Granted, he's being a bad influence on me too - I've already skipped 3 classes to hang out with him.
click on photos to enlarge.
comments are welcome!
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment