#2 - good news is that 2 firms requested transcripts (so let's hope when that thing comes out I do well) and a couple of the firms asked that I either request an interview with the firm or sign up for the the on campus interviews this fall. So at least I have a good lead-in for my next summer's jobs.
#3 - I have so many errands to run and I'm really sick of taking the subway and seeing that on weekends the train will skip my fucking stop. I'm going to move in with either HGF or the boy this weekend because this is just not okay.
#4 - I already (!!!) have reading assignments for classes. What kind of stupid bullshit is that? First day has to be syllabus day...not socratic method day. Damnit, I already hate this semester and it won't even start until Monday at 3pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment