click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Friday, August 24, 2007

oww.

Went to a happy hour at 6pm...very strong gin+tonics were consumed on a not-so-full stomach. Good people were met - definitely joining this group...if they'll let me. I told them I played the drums...but I also haven't gone near a drumset in about 3 years...so I really need to practice before letting them hear me...or I will embarrass myself to death.

Brought a bunch of people back to our apartment - proceeded to drink more. I am completely out of it, eating cold chicken from the fridge.

Went to the bar, sat there and drank water for a while, and realized that I'm about to pass out. Go home, call the boyfriend, talk for a while, proceed to pass out (it was 11PM...I will qualify that with - I started drinking at 6PM)

Went to the gym yesterday - am feeling it this morning. I am at the same weight I was yesterday...all those gin+tonics canceled out my cardio workout I suppose. I'm going to have to run many miles to combat all the drinking I will be doing tonight...

Need to lose: 6.6 pounds
Days left: 9

No comments: