click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

*Nsync

I've been out of sync with my life ever since I moved here. I've finally gotten my life in order.

Instead of eating leftovers/ordering out/going out/eating crackers and cheese for dinner I actually cooked between classes, bought salad greens, and ate a healthy dinner!

On top of that, I got a scale (okay, so I have some sort of an image problem - but what girl doesn't?), weighed myself, and I need to lose 7.6 pounds before the boy sees me (in exactly 11 days! so I probably won't be able to lose all the weight, so maybe 5 pounds). He's been going to the gym to GAIN weight for me, so my butt needs to head to the gym to LOSE weight.

I am REALLY hating the gym that the school offers. It is barely air conditioned, doesn't offer free towel or locker service and has about 5 treadmills, 5 ellipticals, 6 bikes for cardio for THE ENTIRE SCHOOL. That means my ass will have to be fighting to work out with the little undergrads once school starts for them...or else I will have to go during the day/really early in the morning. Moreover, the free weights sections are dingy, and there aren't even that many machines to use. There is one machine for each muscle...which means I will also have to fight with the meatheads to use the machines.

I guess this is what I get for going to a school where the gym is free. My alma mater offered 4 gyms with multiples of machines for only $125/12 months...and that has towel and locker service! BAH!

On the other hand, I am not doing so bad - after not going to the gym for about 3 weeks, I only gained probably 2 pounds. So once again, the diet journal begins.

Need to lose: 7.6lbs
Days left: 11

No comments: