After 3 1/2 years of being on and off, we finally ended. In between those 3 1/2 years were numbers 2-5.
Number 2 was my TA sophomore year of college. Also blonde, tall, lean, older, and not very pleasing in bed. He was uncut, and I thought it looked funny at the time. Had a lot of stamina, but was not great. Happened once - the night before I took my final - and I got an A and everything was done.
Number 3 was a guy I had met back home during a break (when #1 and I were fighting). His name started with the same letter as #1 and #2, but he was brunette, tall, lean, older, and better than #1 and #2. Went to school to be a chef, and is now dating his then-roommate. Again, this happened only once - the next night I had make-up sex with #1 - but he's occasionally talked to me on AIM.
Number 4 happened during a break that #1 and I had my sophomore year. He was blonde, lean, older, lived in the same building as me, and whose name started with the same letter #1-3's names started with. This was the second guy that I had actually had a relationship with including sex. This ended pretty tragically 2 months later, when I couldn't stand to have the boring awful sex anymore, and he wasn't really feeling it either. However, this break went very awkwardly and I could barely look him in the eye for the next year.
Number 5, I think, surprises most people, because number 5 was the jew. The jew was awful in bed and I almost left in the middle of the night instead of sleeping over. Had HGF been home, I most certainly would have left. (Their apartments were down the street from each other). I saw him on campus this semester and had an awkward forced interaction and he did not look me once in the eye.
Number 6, I met at a bar in college junior (and my last) year. It was the end of the semester and the year and I decided to try out a sophomore football player. The sex was much better than #1-5, and gave me faith back in mankind. So thank you Number 6, you had restored my faith in man.
Number 7 - the older man who broke my heart. If #1-4 were 4s and 5s on a scale of 1-10, #6 would be a 7. Number 7 would be a 7.5. The sex was pretty great, but I never orgasmed with him. He had a nice big thick dick and he knew how to use it. He was one of those bad boys, the ones with issues and baggage. But in bed, he was pretty amazing.
Number 8, the first man of NYC. Tall, blonde, older, lean, artsy type. Huge dick - we had to use magnums - but fell flat in the performance department. Things were amazing when I was on top, but things were just good when we were other positions. Number 8 would also get a 7.5. His schedule was pretty eclectic and he was frequently out of town, so that moves me to
Number 9. Older, tall, lean, redhead. I must say, redheads are indeed firecrotches. He was a freak in bed and absolutely loved dirty talk, among other things. Loved having sex and was good at it. Had #7's package but was even better in using it. Things fell flat when I was more emotionally ready to move on than he was. I still went over for sex every now and then because it was too good to pas up. He gets an 8.
Number 10. Irish man who I picked up at a bar drunkenly. The sex was pretty awful and I'm glad he never called me. He gets a 4.
=========current==========
Number 11. Back into the blonde phase - older, blonde, tall, muscles. Didn't come the first time we had sex. That made me feel pretty awkward. The sex is getting better, thank god, but he is a little stuffy for what I enjoy the most - uninhibited passionate animalistic sex. Giving him a 6 until this situation is fixed.
Number 12. Best Sex I've Ever Had. But he's kind of weird and maybe he's insecure because he's 10 years older than I am and thinks I'm going to run off with someone who's my age and not fuck him again. Who knows? But he likes to have the very sexy post-coital talk of "so did you enjoy it? thoughts? which did you like the best? what would you like to try?" etc. It's a bit awkward, since we've only had sex twice, but it's also quite bizarre for a GUY to start asking those questions. Give him an 8.5.
3 comments:
Are nos. 11 and 12 simultaneous? Perhaps I read it wrong. Or perhaps I read it right. One never knows.
lol. i like.
sophomore year TA? was that the really old one? i'm confused
this entire blog is dumb
ur dumb
go die
Post a Comment